Audit Readiness and Data Quality Review
Audit Readiness and Data Quality Review Package
Includes All the Following
- On-Site Data Quality Review of each campus and district office including:
- Evaluation of District-wide policy and procedure implementation.
- Review sampling of student cumulative folders for required documentation.
- Review special program documentation for data quality accuracy, documentation, and accountability.
- Review Special Education documentation for data quality accuracy, documentation, and accountability.
- Review of Student Attendance Accounting Handbook / Data Quality Manual.
- Review student management system software reports and reports via the Texas Education Agency for possible discrepancies or concerns.
- Evaluate crosswalk of data coding and possible gaps causing loss of funding or coding discrepancies.
- Official report of overall findings, legal requirements, and recommendations suitable for:
- Future Trainings
- Board Presentations
- Staff Review
- Corrective Actions
- Participation in any online Data Quality trainings.
- Reduced rate on additional staff development.
- Email updates and notifications of Data Quality related points of interest and due dates.
- 1 Year Technical Assistance via Telephone, Email, or Webinar.