New Charter Startup Package
Includes All the Following
- Development of Strong, Long-term Organizational Structure including:
- FTE budget review.
- Ensuring alignment of charter vision with state and federal compliance.
- Maintaining organizational balance between staffing, administration, and facilities,
- Allow charter founder to focus on student culture and services by through completion of administrative responsibilities.
- Policy and Procedure Development.
- Campus Organizational Development and Review.
- Expert technical support through organizational process.
State and Federal Compliance
- Assist in organization of special programs including:
- English Language Learners
- Gifted and Talented
- Career and Technology
- Title I
- Special Education
- Food Services
- Staff Development in State and Federal Program requirements.
- Team building training in data quality including:
- 6-hour on-site training, coaching, and support of Superintendent, Principals, Directors, and PEIMS personnel in the charter’s Data Quality Policy and Procedure development.
- 6-hour on-site follow-up training, Data Quality Manual review, and policy and procedure evaluation.
- Data Quality Manual template and forms*
* Fulfills Attendance Manual Requirements and Policy and Procedures in Special Program coding and reporting as outlined in the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook
- Data Quality Manual template updates for following three years.
- Data Quality oversight of new staff.
- Oversight of Student Management Software adoption and implementation.
- Assist in student registration and enrollment.
- Employee file setup.
- Oversight of State and Federal requirements.
- Assist in initial background checks.
- Assist in coding staff responsibilities in SMS software.
- Assist in development of employee job descriptions.