A charter school team fulfills multiple roles. Whether in person or online, J. G. Dickson Consulting provides professional development opportunities that help you fulfill those roles and save time by placing in your hands the tools and resources needed to fulfill the mission of your charter. J. G. Dickson Consulting not only provides professional development opportunities in the areas of Data Quality, Record Retention, PEIMS Reporting, Administrative Best Practices, and Record Management, but we also provide opportunities to connect you with education experts on a number of educational topics.
All Subscription Packages Include
- Monthly Tips and Important Updates
- Access to forms and template
- Opportunity to network with other charter school personnel through our secure, member-only, forum and discussion board where you can seek and respond to everyday challenges faced by charter school administrators and personnel and receive guidance from charter school experts
Online Training and Support Package
1 Member = $225/ year1 Member = $149/year*
2+ Members = $149 per person/year2+ Members = $89 per person/year*
Designed for individuals looking to serve charters, open a Texas charter school, or need an inexpensive additional resource to help them fulfill their current role.
- Access to the basic Charter School Success Subscription Package including Monthly Tips and Important Updates, forms and templates, webinar archive, FAQs, and discussion forum.
- 25% discounts on webinar trainings ($45, normally $60) (First 2 Trainings Free with Membership)
- Discounts on online courses
- Access to editable forms and templates
* Introductory Price applies to first year membership with consecutive years offered at market value
On-Site Professional Development
3-Hour Training Starting at $500
6-Hour Training Starting at $850
Let us help you with your professional development! We can provide customized training that fits multiple audience sizes and missions. Topics include in:
- Streamlining State and Federal Documentation and Accountability
- Working as an Administrative Team
- Technology Integration and Google G-Suite Implementation
- Record Retention Best Practices
- Effective Communication with Parents
- Best Practices in Special Education
- Federal Program Implementation and Compliance
- Special Education Compliance and Documentation Review
- Subject Specific Curriculum Implementation
- Classroom Success Through Parent Partnerships
- 45% discounts on webinar trainings ($45, normally $82)
Contact us to discuss how we can help support your Professional Development Goals!