Skip to content
Data Quality Manual and Team Training2019-10-25T14:10:41-05:00
Don’t reinvent the wheel! All Texas Public Schools require manuals which can be a tedious and time consuming process. The Foundation Package with Data Quality Manual will help your team get on the same page regarding data quality while developing a user friendly manual that couples as an extended job description for all those who oversee reportable data.
Data Foundations Package including Data Quality Manual
Includes All the Following
- 6-hour on-site training, coaching, and support of Policy and Procedure Development to:
- PEIMS Coordinator
- Other Data Managers
- 6-hour on-site follow-up training including:
- Data Quality Manual Review
- Policy and Procedure Evaluation
- Legal Compliance Review
- Initial Audit Readiness Review
- Access to Data Quality Manual template updates for future revisions.
- Data Quality Manual template and forms, all editable to meet individual needs.*
* Fulfills Attendance Manual Requirements and Policy and Procedures in Special Program coding and
reporting as outlined in the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook.
- Participation in any online Data Quality trainings.
- Free development of data quality forms.
- Email updates and notifications of Data Quality related points of interest and due dates.
- Reduced rate on additional staff development opportunities.
- 1 Year Technical Assistance via Telephone, Email, or Webinar.